Adsense

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Let me introduce myself

Hello there!


This is my brand new blog, and I would like to share all about my thought about my favorite liquid all the time : coffee!


I'm Chisna, I'm 26 y o now, living in Cirebon - West Java Indonesia. I love enjoying coffee and I also brew coffee everyday. I'm not a barista yet, but I still learn about how to make good coffee everyday.

Coffee for me is  truly special thing in this world. And thankfully I live in Indonesia which is produce so much great coffee. In Indonesia, third-wave-coffee things start booming for about 5-8 years ago. Now, we can meet good coffee shop in almost every big city in Indonesia. I go to Bandung city every week and sometimes I go to Jakarta too.

Somehow, Coffee makes me (and of course all of you) happy. That power to make everybody become awake and fully charged everyday makes me amazed over and over again. I also always interested with how coffee is produced, roasted and served in front of us.

By reading this blog, I hope you all could enjoy and know more about coffee. I usually post pictures about coffee and latte art, maybe I also will have some reviews about many coffee shops, cafes or restaurants in my neighbourhood. I will share about how to make coffee and I freely open this blog to all the people in Indonesia or other country to share their thoughts about coffee. Lets learn about brewing together.




So, enjoy my blog, and please give me comments to increase this blog's quality.

Thank you,

Much love from Indonesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname